Why Choose Kelly Gaitten?
- 2009-2013 Top Producing Agent, Hamilton Prudential
- Licensed Virginia Real Estate Broker
- $12M+ Sales Volume year over year
- Proven Sales Success in Shifting Markets
- 15 + Years of Real Estate Experience
- Excellent Negotiator and Problem Solver
- Lifetime Northern Virginia Resident
- Personal Service and Attention to Detail
- Staging for Maximum Sales Potential
Kelly’s clients will tell you that customer service is her top priority. Kelly has been a licensed Real Estate Professional since 1991. She also spent time in the secondary mortgage industry with Freddie Mac, and in the technology sector with AOL. Kelly leverages her broad professional experience to deliver expert, detail oriented advocacy for her clients. In particular closely monitors the latest technology trends and best practices in the real estate industry. Kelly achieved her Associate Broker’s license in 2008, credentials not offered by most real estate agents.
Email or call 703-966-7036 for your personalized Market Assessment and Explanation of Services.
11 Things to do BEFORE you list your house for sale
All indicators tell us that a healthy and robust Spring Real Estate market is right around the corner! If you are thinking of putting your house on the market, take a good look around. You may need to do some preparation and repairs before you hit the market. Most sellers can’t see their home through the eyes of a buyer. The old joke goes:
What buyers see…READ MORE