Home – Kelly Gaitten, Real Estate Agent in Loudoun County
Kelly Gaitten, Loudoun County’s Hometown Realtor
Hi! My name is Kelly Gaitten. I have been one of the top producing real estate agents in Loudoun County Virginia for more than 14 years. Thank you for visiting my website. I appreciate the opportunity to provide you with information about me and the services I offer. Whether you are interested in listing your home for sale, or buying a home in Loudoun County or Northern Virginia, I am eager to serve you.
I am a licensed Real Estate Broker who specializes in residential real estate. I help my clients locate and purchase their dream home. I help my clients get maximum value when they are ready to sell their home. I get deals done. In my career, I’ve closed over $120 million in real estate transactions. In 2014, I celebrated my biggest year ever, with over $16 million in volume and more than 30 transactions.
How Can I Serve You?
I provide personal, attentive care to each of my valued clients. Your happiness, satisfaction and well being are my top priorities. Here are some of the most common services I provide:
- List Your Home for Sale
- Assist You with the Purchase of a New Home
- Answer Your Questions About a Home That Is On the Market
- Take You to See Homes or Properties for Sale
- Estimate the Current Market Value of Your Home
- Provide Estimated Costs to Close on Your Home
- Help You Find Out How Much You Can Afford to Buy
- Connect You with a Local Lender
- Tell You About Current Market Trends or Recent Transactions in Your Neighborhood
If you are ready for any of these services, or just thinking about your options, please call me directly at 703-966-7036 or send e-mail to [email protected]
Why Choose Kelly?
I’m honored to have built my business on referrals from clients, friends and neighbors all over Loudoun County and Northern Virginia. These are the qualities I hear about most often when I am referred to a new client:
- Personal Attention – I care deeply about the satisfaction, happiness and well-being of each of my clients. From our first call to the closing table, I will take care of you like I would a close friend or family member.
- Experience – Over the course of a 20+ year professional career, I’ve seen it all. Through hundreds of transactions, in every type of market, I know how to get deals done. I am a fierce negotiator and will protect your best interests in any situation.
- Local Knowledge – As a native and lifelong resident of Virginia, I know this market and the community better than anyone. Let me drive you down any street, lane or dirt road in Loudoun County and chances are I’ve listed or shown a property there.
- My Personal Network – It’s not just about my level of engagement in the community. You would probably be amazed to know just how many vendors, craftsmen, public servants and contractors can be required to complete a real estate transaction. I have an army of plumbers, electricians, mortgage lenders, landscapers and fellow real estate professionals who help me provide the critical services that keep deals on track. Please see my list of recommended local vendors that help me overcome any challenge along the way.
- Proud to Be Berkshire Hathaway PenFed Realty – Berkshire Hathaway Home Services’s recent acquisition of PenFed Realty provides me with the support of an established global brand, superior technology and a world-class marketing platform.
Your SEO optimized title